Más basura…

Me encuentro esta noticia: Ghana imports 31,000 tonnes of “toxics”, que dice así:

Official data released by the Ghana Shippers Authority say the country imported 31,400 metric tonnes of used electrical appliances last year, representing 74.6 percent increase compared to the 2009 figure of 17,987 metric tonnes.

The port of Tema handled 72 percent of the total importation, which amounted to 23,623 metric tonnes, while the port of Takoradi handled the remaining 7,768 metric tonnes, representing 28 percent.

According to the data, 17,765 metric tonnes came from the United Kingdom last year, higher than the 2009 figure of 10,659 metric tonnes.

Imports from the North Continent, including Germany, Holland and Denmark, increased from 2,812 metric tonnes in 2009 to 4,830 metric tonnes, while imports from Mediterranean Europe jumped from 2,564 metric tonnes in 2009 to 3,954 metric tonnes during the period.

Y que podéis acabar de leer pinchando aquí

Vamos 4.000 contenedores aproximadamente al año, más de 10 al día, y más de la mitad procedentes del Reino Unido.

Me ha hecho recordar una camiseta que llevaba un compañero de la universidad, en la que se veía como una Europa carroñera se comía a África, mientras a cagaba el 0,7. La realidad, como de costumbre, es mucho más trágica.

Anuncios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s

A %d blogueros les gusta esto: